Favorite Eats & Drinks
1. Neptune Oyster - Located in the North End. This small restaurant has the best lobster roll and osyters in the city. They don't take reservations therefore try going for an early lunch or late afternoon snack. Eating dinner there? Plan to get there no later than 4:30 PM to put your name on the list.
2. Taranta - Italian food made with Peruvian spices. Favorite entrees: The gnocchi, the Paiche, or the beef tenderloin. Located in the North End.
3. The Beehive - Hip spot for creative new American fare, cocktails, daily live music, jazz brunch, & patio dining. Located in the South End.
4. Picco & Area Four - Both are located in the South End and serve up wood-fired pizzas.
5. Burro Bar - Kid-friendly Mexican restuarant located in the South End.
6. Drink - Lines form for innovative, tailor-made drinks at this stylish, menu-less cocktail landmark. Located in Fort Point within walking distance to the Intercontinental.
7. Mike's Pastry - Renowned Italian bake shop serving cannoli in multiple flavors, gelati, and biscotti since 1946. Located in the North End.
Quick & Healthy Eats
1. By Chloe - Serves all vegan food. Locations in both the Seaport and Fenway areas.
2. Grainmaker - Counter-service spot for healthy Southeast Asian food. I highly recommend ordering the plantain chips with Thai guacamole to go with your meal. Located near DTX.
3. Clover Food Lab - Famous for serving delicious vegetarian food made from locally sourced ingredients. The chickpea fritter and egg/eggplant sandwiches are favorites, eat one with a side of rosemary fries. Multiple locations all over the city, but the closest one to the hotel is a few steps away from South Station.
4. Sweet Green, Dig Inn, & Cava - Counter-service spots with a similar business model; start with a base of greens or rice and then add in veggies and protein of your choosing. Various locations around the city.
1. Freedom Trail Walk
2. Faneuil Hall Marketplace
3. Explore Boston Common and the Public Garden
4. Visit Fenway Park
5. Harpoon, Trillium, and CBC Breweries
6. Visit the USS Constitution
7. Take a Duck Tour
8. Shop on Newbury Street
9. Walk the Esplanade
10. Kayak on the Charles River
11. Go Whale Watching
12. New England Aquarium (if you have kiddos)